Eco Sonya Rosehip Natural Sunscreen SPF30+
Eco Sonya Rosehip Natural Sunscreen SPF30+ zinc based Natural Sunscreen rubs in easily, is invisible and untinted, and is suitable for both face and body.
- Made with natural mineral zinc to create a physical barrier on the skin to deflect sun rays from permeating your skin.
- Natural Sunscreen is a non-greasy zinc formula with broad spectrum for protection from UVA/UVB rays.
- SPF 30 and suitable for the whole family to use!
Actives: – Zinc Oxide 220mg/g Actives: – Zinc Oxide 220mg/g Inactives: – Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil – Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – Aqua – Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera – Glyceryl Isostearate – Polyhydroxystearic Acid – Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil – Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract – Glycerin – Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – Silica – Cera Alba (Beeswax) – Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Naturally derived from Corn Starch)
Directions for Use:
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly taking care to cover all areas of skin including face at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure
- The Cancer Council recommends applying at least 7 grams per limb including face and neck
- Reapply sunscreen every 1-2 hours especially if you have been swimming, sweating or towel dried your body
- We advocate the Cancer Council recommendation that sunscreen is only one step in a complete sun safety regime. No sunscreen alone can completely protect skin from sun damage
- Wear a protective hat, sunglasses and clothing. Seek shade & avoid prolonged sun exposure.