Absolute Essential Chamomile, German Pure Essential Oil (Organic)
Pure, organic, Egypt.
Chamomile German essential oil has nutritional and healing qualities for exceptional skin care and repair
It's an exceptionally gentle oil that supports natural balance during phases of menstruation and menopause; and has relaxing and soothing qualities for physical and emotional wellbeing.
Absolute Essential German Chamomile
A warm and herbaceous aroma, with a hint of vanilla, oat straw and sweet tobacco undertones that blends well with Geranium, Lavender True and Clary Sage.
Directions for use:
- Hormonal Balance: Add 3-5 drops to a bath during your cycle. Therapeutic baths should not exceed 15 minutes.
- Add 3-5 drops to massage oil and rub in to the stomach and lower back for hormonal, menstrual and lower back relief.
- Healthy Skin: Use in blends of natural oils and gels. Apply in a 1% dilution.
- Digestion: Add 3-5 drops to 1ml olive oil & apply to stomach in a clockwise direction. Repeat as required.
- Scars: Add 3% of German Chamomile to 10ml Jojoba or Rosehip Oil and massage into healed scars to encourage natural skin regeneration and conditioning.
- Insect bites: With anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, it can be used to support natural recovery from the itch and sting of insect bites including mosquitoes, sandflies and bees. Add 1 drop of oil to a small amount of ointment and apply directly to the bite. Repeat 2-3 times a day as required.
Native to southern and eastern Europe, German Chamomile can be found on all continents today. It grows to a height of 60 cm with flowers that produce aromatic blooms in early to mid-summer. German chamomile has been used for digestive complaints, skincare and as a sleep aid. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties. It historic usage has its roots in ancient Egyptian medicine. It was also known to Germanic tribes before they had written language to record its use. This plant has many healing properties that have contributed to its reputation as a soothing and balancing therapeutic plant. It has been traditionally used to calm red, flaky and sensitive skin and to support normal cycles of menstruation and menopause. The oil has been traditionally used to encourage fertility as well as promoting serenity and composure within mind and body.
100% pure Chamomile German (organic) Chamomilla matricaria, distilled flower, Egypt
Safety Considerations: This oil is safe if applied as directed. Safe to use with other medication when necessary. If accidentally ingested do not induce vomiting, follow with Olive oil or milk and seek advice from a health specialist. Avoid contact with eyes - flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.