Nature's Kiss Antiflamme Joints
Antiflamme Joints provides strong support for stiff and aging joints. Helps with joint mobility and flexibility.
Unique combination of Glucosamine, Sweet Almond oil, Chondroitin, MSM, New Zealand Green-lipped mussel oil, Cinnamon leaf oil, Turmeric root oil and Ginger root oil work together to help support healthy joint function and mobility.
Anti-flamme is well known to provide both immediate and overnight relief. With 100% natural ingredients, it's our first choice for a range of ailments! (Never use on open wounds though.)
Nature’s Kiss Anti-Flamme Joints contains a carefully selected range of natural ingredients, chosen for their healing support properties.
Calendula is known for its soothing action on dry and uncomfortable skin and tissue. Peppermint essential oil is used to aid cooling and assist circulation and absorption of the other more subtle ingredients. Peppermint encourages an increased blood flow to the local area.
Arnica is used as a remedy to ease bumps, bruises and inflammation. It should not be used on open skin.
Try taking a small pot of Anti-flamme travelling with you - you never know when you'll need it! It also makes a fantastic foot-rub - it's moisturising and envigorating. Peppermint oil helps relieve aches and keep your feet healthy.
Nature’s Kiss Anti-Flamme:
- Contains all-natural ingredients. Nature’s Kiss Anti-Flamme harnesses the healing power of Arnica, Calendula, Hypericum and Peppermint
- Is effective and fast! Thanks to the peppermint oil, you can feel it from the moment you pop the soothing cream on your skin
- Can be rubbed on your neck, shoulders & base of skull to relieve niggly headaches! Also can be used on your temples (side of head) but don't get too close to the eyes.
- Smells Amazing. Who doesn’t love the smell of peppermint?! And is natural & paraben free
- Was developed in, and continues to be proudly made in New Zealand
- Antiflamme continues to be NZ's favourite herbal relief cream.
Directions for Use:
Apply liberally to the affected area and gently massage into the skin. Apply twice daily or as required. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on open wounds or infected areas of the skin. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: Contains shellfish. Causes eye irritation. If in contact with eyes, rinse with cold water. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Please avoid storing in direct sunlight.
Water, Glucosamine sulphate, Cetearyl alcohol (and) PEG-20 stearate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glyceryl stearate (and) PEG-100 stearate, Sweet Almond oil, Diisopropyl adipate, Glycerin, Beeswax, Cocoglycerides, Sorbitan oleate, Chondroitin sulphate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Menthol, New Zealand Green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) oil, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) leaf oil, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root oil, Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) root oil, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, Caprylyl glycol, Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA).