Green Trading Organic Amla Capsules - 500mg
Biogro Certified Organic, Green Trading's Amla Capsules are an extremely rich source of natural vitamin C and antioxidants.
Amla is also known as Indian gooseberry or Phyllanthus emblica, which have been used in traditional Ayurvedic Indian medicine for thousands of years. In addition to being loaded with vitamin C, this fruit also contains several other vitamins, antioxidants and essential minerals. Amla is useful in lessening coughs and alleviating fevers, and it appears to help lower blood glucose in both healthy and diabetic people. This herb works in the form of blood purifier.
Amla is traditionally used for:
- Hair care: Helps enrich hair growth and hair pigmentation. This is due to the carotene content of Amla as well as its iron content and general antioxidant capacity.
- Eye care: Helps improve eyesight, nearsightedness and cataracts. This is mainly due to its impressive content of carotene including Vitamin A.
- Calcium absorption: The high content of vitamin C helps the body absorb calcium effectively.
- Metabolic Activity: Helps improve the metabolic rate in the body due to its protein content. It detoxifies the body and removes toxins.
- Weight loss: Fulfills the body's daily needs of minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients, which keeps body active and promotes weight loss.
- Menstrual cramps: Some of the minerals and vitamins in Amla combine to make it very useful in the treatment of menstrual cramps.
- Diabetes: Amla contains chromium, which has a therapeutic value for diabetic patients.
- Skin care: Improves skin complexion, as it is an excellent source of vitamin C and minerals.
- Anti-aging: Amla is a good source of vitamin A and antioxidants - both necessary for producing collagen - thus reducing the ageing process.
- Heart disease: Helps strengthens the heart muscles and helps reduce excess cholesterol, which in turn can reduce the chances of stokes and heart attacks.The iron content promotes the creation of new red blood cells, increasing circulation and the oxygenation of organs and cells to maximize growth and regeneration of tissue, while keeping the blood vessels and arteries clean.
- Infection: Helps protect the body against infection and improves the body’s immune response
Size: 120 Capsules.
100% certified organic Amla powder made with vegetarian capsules.
Gluten Free, Organic and Vegan.
Contains NO: artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, fillers, binders, or common allergens.
Product of India.
As a dietary supplement, we recommend that you take up to 4 capsules after meals or as suggested by your health practitioner.