Ecostore Whitening Toothpaste & Toothbrush Sets
Designed to polish away stains while freshening breath and protecting gums, this toothpaste contains antibacterial native Kanuka oil,
with magnolia bark extract for overall oral health and baking soda to neutralise acid and gently whiten teeth.
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath with an extra minty flavour
- Helps protect gums
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Better for the Environment - safer ingredients and recyclable tubes
- Made in New Zealand by a ISO9001 certified and trusted manufacturing partner to meet international regulations.
- Our low cost shipping is available on 2 tubes or the tube & brush sets! (Non rural)
- Grab a set with our Go Bamboo Toothbrushes to save!
The ingredients in Ecostore toothpaste are suitable for your septic tank and are safer for the environment. With proper greywater systems in place, the water from your basin can safely be re-used on your flower gardens, lawns and trees.
You can Recycle the Tubes!
Post the used toothpaste tubes back to Ecostore and we'll turn them into something useful (NZ only). Find out more.
Directions For Use:
Brush at least twice a day after meals and follow with ecostore Mouthwash.
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Xanthan Gum
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Kunzea Ericoides (Kanuka) Leaf Oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract
When developing products, Ecostore check all our ingredients against international safety standards. If there’s ever any doubt about an ingredient’s safety, Ecostore look for an alternative. Ecostore make our products to the highest quality and environmental standards, so you can be sure they’re safer for you and our world.