Cellfood Silica - $2.80 Shipping Available!
Cellfood is a unique, unsurpassed liquid formula that delivers oxygen together with nutrients to the body's cells, allowing them to be absorbed quickly and efficiently.
Cell oxygenation is the cornerstone of health, vitality and resistance to ageing.
Cellfood utilises a unique water-splitting technology to deliver 78 ionic minerals, 34 enzymes, 17 amino acids, electrolytes and dissolved oxygen to every cell in the body.
- Contains easy-to-absorb silica plus all of the needed additional trace minerals
- $2.80 shipping available on up to 2 of these products
- Cellfood Silica is made from all-natural plant substances
- Gluten, alcohol and yeast-free
- Oxygenates cells
- Delivers vital enzymes & nutrients: amino acids & minerals to cells
- Provides a noticeable lift in energy
- Taking Cellfood daily provides nutrients that may support the body's efforts to strengthen the immune system, aid digestion and improve circulation.
- Does not contain any ingredients that are on the “list of banned substances” for professional and amateur athletic competitions and associations.
How Does it Work?
By releasing negatively charged oxygen molecules, Cellfood neutralises free radicals, which are positively charged oxygen ions in the body. Cellfood joins together with these dangerous free radicals, believed to be a primary cause of premature ageing and disease, to form stabilised oxygen. This enables cells to fully re-charge, detoxify and re-hydrate.
Directions for Use:
Adults: Shake bottle gently. Take 30 drops once daily or take 15 drops twice daily in 200mls of water or juice.
You can also mix the full daily amount into a bottle of water and sip throughout the day.
Best taken between meals (at least 15 min. before or 1 hour after).
May also be used after strenuous physical activity.
Some users may experience a cleansing or detoxification response. If so, halve dosage at beginning, then gradually resume full dosage.
Keep out of reach of young children. Use Cellfood carefully over any surfaces and materials when undiluted, as product contains organic enzymes. Avoid eye contact; rinse with water if dropped in eyes.