Absolute Essential Peppermint Essential Oil (Organic)
Certified Organic, France.
A cool and refreshing plant distillation to support relief of physical tension and headaches.
A refreshing and stimulating oil that may assist with breathing, mental stimulation, circulation nausea, headaches and mental tension.
Absolute Essential Peppermint Essential Oil (Organic) has a powerful aroma has strong cleansing qualities. It is also helpful direct to areas of muscle tension for localised massage.
Absolute Essential Peppermint Essential Oil (Organic) is used widely for oral health and to make your own toothpaste!
Blends well with: Basil, Rosemary Cineol, Lavender True, Tea Tree.
Suggestions for Use:
- Mental balance - to promote healthy mental processes, a positive outlook and natural balance during times of strain, stress or overwork. Particularly beneficial if working near air conditioners.
- Headaches - to aid natural recovery from headaches and mental tension, rub 1-2 drops to the temples, away from eyes, and back of the neck as soon as possible. Recommended for countering hangover headaches.
Nausea and Travel Sickness - when travelling, rub 1-2 drops directly onto the solar plexus to maintain natural balance and counter nausea. Or add 1 drop to your tongue, and repeat as required.
- Promoting clear breathing & countering congestion - supports healthy breathing and clear congestion by adding 2-5 drops of Peppermint to a steam inhalation or bath and breathing deeply. Repeat every two hours or as required.
- Muscle Tension, Back Ache and Circulation - to assist natural recovery and promotion of healthy circulation, and to help manage painful tension, add 3-5 drops directly to affected area. Repeat as required
- Oral health - safe to add to home-made toothpaste & mouthwash blends
- Cleaning - a favourite, uplifiting essential oil to add to household cleaning blends.
Traditional & Historical Information:
Peppermint has been widely used for its flavour and therapeutic benefits since the plant, a cross between spearmint and water mint, was first recognised in the 18th century. Related mint plants have a long history of medicinal use dating to ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. Peppermint has been promoted by herbalists as a general digestive aid. It is also indicated as a natural remedy to alleviate colds, headaches, indigestion and nausea.
Peppermint Essential Oil Mentha piperita, leaf, distilled, certified organic, France.
May be irritating to the skin. Not recommended during pregnancy (Spearmint is a safe alternative). Safe to use with other medication when necessary. If accidentally ingested do not induce vomiting, follow with olive oil or milk and seek advice from a health specialist. Avoid contact with eyes - flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body processes for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as a recommendation to cure any medical condition or disease.