Absolute Essential Eucalyptus Australiana Essential Oil (Organic)
Absolute Essential Organic Eucalyptus Australiana Essential Oil is an invigorating and lively oil which has been used for centuries to support natural respiration and help clear congestion.
It has stimulating, cleansing qualities that have useful application on the body, and also makes a great domestic cleaner and addition to laundry detergents.
Blends well with: Peppermint, Lavender Spike and Thyme Thymol.
- For Sinuses: Add 5-10 drops to a steam inhalation and breathe deeply for 5 minutes to support normal respiration. Eucalyptus has antibacterial, anti-viral and antiseptic properties, as well as a deep penetrating aroma, to help clear the respiratory tract and promote easy breathing.
- Respiratory: To help clear congestion of the throat and chest, add 20 drops to 1/4 teaspoon of massage cream or carrier oil and apply three times a day around the throat, back and chest, or use 5 drops with a steam inhalation. Especially beneficial at night-time to encourage sleep without coughing.
- Cleaning: Add 5 drops of Eucalyptus oil to your household cleaning sprays for anti-microbial freshness.
- Laundry & Fabric Softener: Add 5 drops of Eucalyptus oil to your wool hand wash and your jumpers will come out soft and smelling fresh. Or add 10 drops to the rinse cycle in your washing machine and all your clothes will feel softer. Use as required.
- Muscle Tonic: Mix 5-20 drops with a little massage cream or Olive oil and rub vigorously onto the area concerned. Acts on tight and tense muscles. Use as required.
Traditional & Historical Information:
Eucalyptus oil is traditionally used by indigenous communities in Australia for skin problems like insect bites and sunburn. The Eucalyptus tree also became known as the fever tree, use as it was to help reduce fever. It has been commonly indicated for treating colds, respiratory ailments, as well as muscle, nerve and joint pain.
The fresh, clean fragrance of Eucalyptus has been used to combat exhaustion and to promote mental alertness. Also known to have strong germicidal, antibacterial and analgesic properties.
Please note: the traditional uses listed here are for reference only and under no circumstances should they be taken as recommendations for cures or treatments for diseases or medical conditions. Therapeutic oils are used to support natural body functions and work in harmony with our body's physiology.
Origin and Key Components:
Eucalyptus radiata, leaves, distilled, certified organic, Australia. 1,8-Cineol, Limonene, alpha-Terpineol, alpha-Pinene.
Safety Considerations: May be irritating to sensitive skin. This product is less suitable for children under six years of age. If ingested, drink milk. Avoid eyes, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Please Note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is not meant for use as tor cure of any medical condition or disease.