Absolute Essential Neroli 3% Essential Oil (Organic)
Neroli is an exceptionally versatile Essential Oil, working as a perfume, libido enhancer, and pregnancy must have for stretch marks and varicose veins!
The floral citrus aroma of Neroli is relaxing and inspiring and this oil is exceptionally restorative to body, mind and skin. Presented here in a convenient Jojoba blend, this product can be used on the body or pulse points for direct therapeutic absorption. It promotes natural calm in times of anxiety and tension. It is helpful also for related tension headaches and to encourage healthy energy for self-confidence and positivity.
Additionally, in this synergy with nourishing Jojoba it makes a wonderful conditioner for skin prone to dryness or sensitivity, particularly during adolescence and early adulthood. Blends well with: Rose, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Myrrh.
Directions for use:
- Perfume: Apply 3-5 drops of Neroli 3% to the neck for a subtle, uplifting perfume. Repeat as required.
- Skin Care: To support healthy circulation in response to varicose veins, broken capillaries and stretch marks during pregnancy, blend with a little Rosehip oil and massage into the affected area daily.
- Aphrodisiac: Healthy libido in both men and women may be enhanced by adding 2-3 drops to 2-3ml of massage oil and applying daily to the spine and lower back.
- Confidence: Support natural self confidence and motivation with the inspiring scent of Neroli. Simply add a drop or two to the pulse points, on the neck and wrist. This can be fortified by adding 5 drops of Petitgrain Bigarade.
Traditional & Historical Uses:
The name neroli is said to originate from the Italian princess, Anne-Marie de la Tremoille, Countess of Nerola, who used the oil as a perfume and to scent her bathwater and gloves. The sweet orange blossom scent has since been used extensively in the perfume and cosmetics industry.
Known in some cultures as a symbol of purity, the orange blossom of Neroli is a traditional wedding flower, and is also indicated as a remedy for stress and anxiety. Neroli is said to have antidepressant, antiseptic, digestive and tonic qualities. It has been used by natural health practitioners to treat anxiety, fear and shock, and is widely promoted for skin health and rejuvenation.
Please note: the traditional uses listed here are for reference only and under no circumstances should they be taken as recommendations for cures or treatments for diseases or medical conditions. Therapeutic oils are used to support natural body functions and work in harmony with our body's physiology.
- Jojoba Oil golden (organic) Simmondsia chinensis. An excellent, nourishing carrier for skin blends. Rich in nutrients, easily absorbed.
- Neroli Blossom (organic) Citrus auranthium
Safety considerations: Safe when used as directed. If ingested, drink milk and consult a health specialist. Avoid the eyes, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.