Absolute Essential Breathe Well (Organic)
This blend has been carefully crafted to support natural processes of optimal oxygen flow & mucus expulsion
Helps with the easing of coughs and congestion due to its antiseptic, expectorant and antispasmodic properties. Suitable for bath, diffuser, inhalation or as a diluted chest rub.
Our vital life force is deeply influenced by the quality of our breathing. Coughs and congestion can be debilitating and inhibiting.
Absolute Essential Breathe Well is a formulation that supports effective mucus expulsion and clear breathing with deep penetrating, healing qualities including antiseptic, expectorant and antispasmodic properties. Suitable for bath, diffuser, inhalation or diluted for chest rub (see directions).
- Pine Scotch (organic) Pinus sylvetris - an excellent respiratory tonic.
- Eucalyptus Australiana (organic) & Eucalyptus radiata - to clear sinuses & ease head colds.
- Tea Tree (organic) Melaleuca alternifolia - an antiseptic
- Aniseed (organic) Pimpinella anisum - to assist mucus functions; to counter dry coughs.
- Chest Congestion: supports healthy breathing processes and helps to clear mucus
- Dry Cough: promotes natural productive mucus expulsion
- Allergies: people who suffer sniffles and irritation due to hay fever and other allergies may find relief from this therapeutic blend
- Safe for use with medication when necessary.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: 10 drops, allow 10 minutes, replenish as required. Bath: 10 drops mixed into water. Chest Rub: 10 drops to 1/4 teaspoon of carrier oil. Inhalation: 3-5 drops into bowl of hot water, cover your head with a paper bag or towel, leaving some space for your mouth and nose and breathe deeply.
Traditional & Historical Information:
The traditional uses listed here are for reference only and under no circumstances should they be taken as recommendations for cures or treatments for diseases or medical conditions. Therapeutic oils are used to support natural body functions and work in harmony with our body's physiology.
Safe if used as directed. NOT suitable for use with infants or during Pregnancy. Not for internal use: if ingested do not induce vomiting, drink milk, consult a health specialist. Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.
Eucalyptus Australiana (organic), Pine Scotch (organic), Tea Tree (organic), Wild Mint (organic, Peppermint (organic), Rosemary Cineol (organic), Fennel Sweet (organic), Aniseed (organic).