ON SALE! Absolute Essential Bugs Repel Spray (Organic)
Do you need a natural insect repellent that really works? We have put this product to the test on Waiheke this summer and our friends have been loving this product!
The bonus is, it smells delightful too! So you can go to bed smelling beautiful and without showering. Keep biting insects at bay with this potent essential oils blend in a floral water base. A totally natural plant formula with no harmful chemicals. Safe for the family. Suffocates and repels bugs.
Also available as Pure Essential Oil Blend concentrate for diffusion.
- Insect Repellent - Bugs Repel contains no harmful toxins and effectively protects your home and family against insects.
- Safe for children.
- Repel mosquitoes - Apply before mozzie hour hits or before heading off into insect territory.
- Repel sandflies and sand lice - Keep things simple in the bush, at the beach and at waterways with a quick & easy spray application.
- Also makes an effective deodorant - so great to take along for day hikes, overnight camping and tramping.
- Citronella (organic) Cymbopogon wintrianus - Effective insect repellent
- Cedarwood Atlas (organic) Cedrus atlantica - Support to the top notes for better effect, also insect repellent.
- Eucalyptus Australiana (organic) Eucalyptus radiata - Restricts the breathing of insects and makes it difficult for them to stay alive
- Tea Tree (organic) Melaleuca alternifolia - Keeps the bugs away
- Lavender Floral Water (organic) Lavandula angustifolia - Soothe itchy bites, gentle essential oil carrier
Distilled Water, Lavender Floral Water (organic), Absolute Emulse (organic), Eucalyptus Australiana (organic), Citronella (organic), Cedarwood Atlas (organic), Tea Tree (organic), Eucalyptus Lemon (organic), Geranium (organic).
Safe if used as directed. Not for internal use: if ingested, drink milk, consult a health specialist. Avoid contact with eyes: flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.