Living Nature Lip Hydrator - Untinted
NEW Living Nature Untinted Lip Hydrator is a lip moisturiser that delivers deep hydration to keep your lips supple and conditioned with vitamin E, active Manuka honey and enriching 100% natural botanicals.
Use under your favourite natural lipsticks or wear alone for deep hydration and protection and as an overnight moisture boost.
- Living Nature Untinted Lip Hydrator is your lip moisturiser, primer and conditioner in one, with no greasy texture.
- Luxurious application and richness along with antimicrobial and anti-oxidant advantages, long-lasting suppleness and soothing benefits.
- Mica gives lips a healthy sheen, and natural sun protection.
- Certified natural by BDIH Germany and is cruelty free, carmine free, gluten free and New Zealand made.
- Ingredients such as Active Manuka Honey, Jojoba Ester, Candelilla, Carnauba waxes, certified organic Cupuacu butter, and Calendula oil.
- Supports healthy lip care and healing with active Manuka honey and Vitamin E.
Of course it’s certified natural and free of synthetic preservatives and chemicals – safe enough to eat! It’s a must have for your handbag or makeup kit.
Size: 3.8g stick.
- Mica gives lips natural sun protection.
- Use under your favourite natural lipsticks or wear alone for deep hydration and protection and as an overnight moisture boost.
Ricinus communis (castor) oil, Cera alba (beeswax), Jojoba esters, Theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) seed butter**, Calendula officinalis (calendula) oil**, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, Mica (Cl 77019), Mel (manuka honey), Daucus carota (carrot) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E). **Certified organic. Fragrance and allergen free.
Cosmetics and personal-care products are poorly regulated, but many pharmacy and supermarket brands (including those with 'natural-looking' branding contain chemical and/or GMO ingredients such as fragrances, stabilisers, and preservatives. Parabens are in MOST pharmacy/ supermarket brands skincare products and cosmetics. A 2004 study found parabens in 18 out of 20 samples of human breast tissue.
Awareness is evolving as consumers change their lifestyle and consumption habits. Now we can begin to understand why you must do away with your non-natural skin products - especially as there are such wonderul alternatives availble!
The chemical components of many products also don't break down and instead accumulate in our ecosystems, harming our environment. Some of the damage is done when we wash our face or body and these chemicals are washed down our sinks, which are then streamed to our lakes, rivers, and the water systems. Toxic ingredients contained in non-natural products can (and do) cause cancer.
The manufacturing process of creating nasty chemical personal care products can be harmful to the environment, too. Petroleum based oils are byproducts of the oil industry. And most palm oil used in cosmetics is the result of razing rainforests to grow palm plants, and non-organic rapeseed or cottonseed oil is almost always the result of GMO farming.
#living nature #natural lipstick #cruelty-free #natural skincare #natural cosmetics #lip moisturiser