Absolute Essential Orange Sweet Essential Oil (Organic)
Certified Organic, South America
This warm, cheerful essential oil can be used to help promote a positive outlook
An uplifting, fresh aroma that makes it popular in natural cleaning blends, it complements harmony, courage and emotional balance.
Certified Organic Orange Sweet is a warm and vibrant plant extraction to encourage emotional balance and relaxation. It has a range of cleansing, healing and tonic properties that support general body and skin care and repair. And an uplifting, fresh aroma that makes it popular in natural cleaning blends. Blends well with: most essential oils.
Suggestions for use:
- Mind Tonic: Add 5-10 drops to a diffuser to create a refreshing and uplifting atmosphere that promotes a positive outlook and balanced emotions.
- Cleaning: An effective cleaning agent & uplifting oil to add to surface sprays. Also great to add a boost in the wash! Simply add a few drops to your washing powder or liquid.
- Calm: A few drops of Orange Sweet added to an AromaStone and dispersed into the bedroom overnight supports gentle relaxation of body and mind, good to counter fear and nightmares. If diffused during the day it promotes healthy emotional balance and harmony between people living or working together. Add 10 drops to your diffuser. Repeat as required.
- Harmonising Atmosphere: Blend with any essential oil to create an harmonic atmosphere, particularly where a group of people are gathered. Blend with Geranium to enhance communication and understanding between people, or with Lavender and Cedarwood for relaxation of the body and mind.
- Emotions: The scent of Orange Sweet may help to balance emotional sensitivity, especially in woman during pregnancy and the phases of the menstrual cycle. Add 10 drops to a diffuser. Repeat as required.
Size: Available in both 10ml and 25ml.
Traditional & Historical Information:
For thousands of years the orange has provided both food and medicine. A valuable medicinal herb, the orange originated in India and by the Middle Ages was a favourite with Arabian physicians and in Chinese medicine. It was also used extensively in perfumery. The bittersweet oil is reported to to stimulate digestion and relieve flatulence. The oil's calming properties have also been used to help reduce heart rate, to encourage sleep and to calm the mind.
Please note: the traditional uses listed here are for reference only and under no circumstances should they be taken as recommendations for cures or treatments for diseases or medical conditions. Therapeutic oils are used to support natural body functions and work in harmony with our body's physiology.
Origin and Ingredients:
Orange Sweet Essential Oil Citrus aurantium, rind, cold pressed, certified organic, South America.
Add to 1/2 cup of milk prior to dispersing in the bath as contact with heat makes Orange Sweet more reactive with the skin. For sensitive skin, avoid use in the bath. Safe for use during pregnancy or around children when diffused. Safe to use with other medication when necessary. If accidentally ingested do not induce vomiting, follow with olive oil or milk and seek advice from a health specialist. Avoid contact with eyes - flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note: Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body processes for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as a recommendation to cure any medical condition or disease.