Kiwiherb Lung Care Spray
Living in the city and worried about the effect of pollution on your lungs?
Kiwiherb Lung Care Spray is a certified organic, antioxidant-rich tonic that supports the clearing of airborne pollutants from the lungs.
Elecampane, Ginger and Horseradish support lung health; combined with New Zealand-grown Blackcurrant to protect against free radical damage, it's a handy go-to for city dwellers or travellers in polluted environments.
- An antioxidant-rich tonic that supports the clearing of airborne pollutants from the lungs.
- Supports lung health, and lung tone, vigour and function.
- BioGro Certified Organic formulation.
- Convenient spray format, making on-the-go use easy.
- Contains Horseradish, Ginger and Elecampane, to support the clearing of airways.
- Antioxidant: Blackcurrant helps protect against free radical damage.
- Anti-Pollutant: Elecampane& Ginger support the clearing of airborne pollutants and mucus from the lungs & airways.
- Warming: Ginger has a warming effect.
- Respiratory: Elecampane & Ginger support respiratory health and help relieve bronchial irritation & cough.
Kiwiherb Lung Care Spray also includes Horseradish, Liquorice Root and Manuka Honey, along with palm-free vegetable glycerine, ethanol and purified water. Contains alcohol.
Contains NO: artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives, gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Directions for use:
Adults: 5 sprays into the mouth every 1-2 hours.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Do not exceed the stated dose and always read the label. Not for children under 2 years without medical advice. Not for use by those with high blood pressure, fluid retention or during pregnancy without health professional advice.