Dr Mercola Organic Mitomix Ketogenic MCT Oil
#MCT oil NZ #ketogenic #C8 MCT #paleo MCT #organic
Nutritional ketosis is when you successfully use fat as your primary fuel instead of glucose from carbohydrates. This burning of high-quality fats produces ketones.
Ketones are the ideal fuel for your mitochondria because they burn cleanly and produce far fewer damaging free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS), compared to glucose from carbohydrates.
A great quality MCT (medium chain triglyceride) oil can help induce, and keep you in ketosis.
Dr Mercola Organic Ketone Energy MCT Oil is a superior quality, pure oil - one of the best available. Sourced from coconut, this oil is pure medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs.
Dr Mercola Organic Ketogenic MCT Oil is especially high in C8 (Caprylic acid) which convert to ketones far more rapidly than do C10 fats.
Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs, have become especially popular as the word spreads about the many benefits of ketosis, and MCT oil is particularly valuable for creating ketones and maintaining nutritional ketosis.
MCTs go directly to your liver to be used as a clean-burning fuel and long-lasting energy boost for your entire body and brain.
Dr Mercola Organic Mitomix Ketogenic MCT Oil is:
- Made from organic coconut oil
- Really easy to use Virtually tasteless, but enhances the flavour of drinks and foods - add to hot drinks, smoothies, salad, omelettes... any meal!
- A clean burning fuel MCTs bypass normal digestive processes, diffusing instead across your intestinal membrane to go directly to your liver to be used as a premium fuel for your entire body and brain.
- Naturally distilled - made from pure coconut oil and NO use of solvents.
- Contains NO trans-fatty acids.
- Contains NO genetically engineered ingredients.
- Healthy fats - a great way to get healthy fat to fuel brain and body.
- Completely odourless and tasteless, it actually enhances flavour, you can add it to foods and beverages for extra fat calories.
- Boosts satiety - helps keep hunger pangs at bay, and should boost the feeling of satiety and consistent energy when on a ketogenic diet.
Directions for Use:
Start with one teaspoon of Ketone Energy until your body adjusts to it and then work up to one or two tablespoons a day. As it does not have a strong flavour, it's perfect for adding it to food or beverages - blend with coffee or beverages, pour over pancakes, add it to veggies or salads or use with any meal.
Please view the product data image for a full nutritional breakdown.
100% pure, organic MCT (medium chain trigliceride) oil, derived from organic coconut oil.
- Some MCT oils may be solvent (chemically) extracted. This product is naturally distilled from coconut oil.
- There are many different kinds of MCTs depending on their chemical structure or carbon length. Shorter-chained MCTs such as are more readily converted into ketones. Many commercial brands of MCT oil are usually 50/50 combinations of C8 and C10 fats. Some contain very little C8 as it is the most expensive MCT fat and is relatively hard to find. Straight C8 (Caprylic acid) converts to ketones far more rapidly than do C10 fats, and maybe easier on your digestion.
#MCT oil NZ #ketogenic #paleo MCT #organic