Dr Mercola Keto Krill Omega 3 & MCT Blend - ON SALE!
Looking to fire up your brainpower, sharpen your mental edge and help apply the brakes to cognitive decline?
Dr Mercola's Keto Krill is designed to help you sharpen your mental edge and even help turn back the signs of brain cellular aging!
It’s made up of a super krill oil packed with phospholipids, and DHA and EPA – two of the most valuable nootropics, (cognitive health boosting nutrients).
Dr Mercola's Keto Krill contains:
- Omega-3 fats (DHA and EPA) – The patented technology up-concentrates beneficial components resulting in higher amounts of DHA and EPA for your brain, eyes, heart, joints, skin and liver.
- Choline – This essential nutrient for nerve signaling allows your body to make the neurotransmitters and phospholipids for your nerve and brain cells to communicate and function properly.
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) – Unique to krill oil, PC is a phospholipid attached to a choline particle. It’s a major structural lipid of your blood plasma membranes and an important source of signaling molecules.
- Phospholipids – With an increased level of nearly 60 percent, more phospholipids mean better and faster delivery of the key fatty acids, DHA and EPA into blood cell membranes, resulting in higher levels of omega-3s in your organs.
- Caprylic Acid C8 MCT Oil - This medium-chain triglyceride oil is like rocket fuel for your brain. It stimulates ketone production in just minutes, often resulting in almost-instant mental clarity and alertness.
- Serine phospholipids, or phosphatidylserine (PS) – Another “smart” nutrient for brain health that’s found in your brain and nerve cell membranes to support short-term and long-term memory.
- Astaxanthin – Contains a small amount of this naturally occurring powerful antioxidant to help keep the formula fresh and stable without the need for preservatives.
Dr Mercola Antarctic krill oil has a unique secret weapon that makes it a top choice over fish oils. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA, and DHA, in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body’s cells. This helps make the omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil to help improve your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.
Dr Mercola Krill Oil is pure, so you don’t have to be concerned about potential contaminants and pollutants often found in fish oils and certain fish you might eat. Because krill are at the bottom of the food chain, they don’t accumulate pollutants like other fish species. And the krill used for this Krill Oil come from clear, pure Antarctic waters.
Here are just some of the key advantages that Dr Mercola Krill Oil has over other krill and fish oils:
- Sustainable - The fishery that provides the krill for Dr Mercola Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
- Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
- Employs a unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method – This technology helps ensure top quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically-sealed protective capsule.
- Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
WARNING: If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use Krill Oil.
Directions for Use:
Adults, take 2 capsules daily, ideally with the first meal.
Please view the product data image for a full nutritional breakdown.
Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin).
Contains Fish (Tilapia), Shellfish (Krill).