Circuly Plastic Free Cleaning Cloths - Amazing Value & Eco-Friendly!
Now you have the option of a great-value multi-pack of plastic free cleaning sponge cloths!
Made from 70% Wood Cellulose and 30% Cotton, Circuly Natural Cleaning Sponge Cloths are plastic-free and so produce no nasty microplastic particles. They are amazing to use and can soak up to 16 times their weight in water! Great for your kitchen, bathroom or laundry, they are home compostable too!
Concerned about Microplastic Particles in our oceans? These plastic free cloths are for you!
Every time we wash up with or wring out a synthetic sponge or cloth, microplastic particles break off and are washed down the sink. These can end up in our waterways and oceans. Using Circuly Natural Cleaning Sponge Cloths in place of synthetics helps to stop microplastic pollution.
Microplastics are small pieces of plastic less than 5mm in size which enter natural ecosystems from a variety of sources including cosmetics, synthetic cloth and sponge materials and industrial processes.
Microplastic particles have been shown to cause harm to sea creatures as they accumulate and block the digestive tract if ingested affecting normal feeding behaviour. They can also have chemical impacts when ingested as manmade chemicals and heavy metals present in water systems and oceans attach to the microplastic surfaces.
On top of this, each pack donates 50c to the Royal Albatross Centre to help albatross chicks in the southern ocean.
About Circuly Cloths:
- Made from 70% Wood Cellulose and 30% Cotton, Circuly Natural Cleaning Sponge Cloths can soak up to 16 times their weight in water!
- They are great for washing up the dishes and cleaning surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom or anywhere around the house.
- They last for ages and can be cleaned in the washing machine or dishwasher and reused again and again.
- Once a cloth has reached the end of it’s life, just put it into your compost bin or worm farm and it will disappear in a few weeks!
- Each pack donates 50c to the Royal Albatross Centre to help albatross chicks in the southern ocean.
The Royal Albatross Centre:
Circuly have teamed up with The Royal Albatross Centre in Dunedin and for every 3 pack of Circuly Natural Cleaning Sponge Cloths purchased will donate 50c to support the great conservation works undertaken at the centre.
The Royal Albatross Centre has helped Royal Albatross parents to raise their chicks since 1972. Their staff and volunteers see first-hand the damage that plastic pollution causes to these beautiful sea birds. Circuly is proud to support this important conservation work.