Cellfood Oxygen Gel for Skin - Low Cost Shipping Available!
# cell food #minerals, vitamins & enzymes!
From the very first use, you’ll feel Cellfood Oxygen Gel refresh, heal and nourish your skin as it moisturises.
A revolutionary & replenishing skin gel containing the incredible Cellfood formula – blended with the finest aloe vera, lavender blossom, glycerine and fossilised organics.
Cell oxygenation is the cornerstone of health, vitality and resistance to ageing. The key ingredient of this skin healing gel, Cellfood utilises unique technology to deliver 78 ionic minerals, 34 enzymes, 17 amino acids, electrolytes & dissolved oxygen to every cell in the body, enabling effective the detoxification and healing.
A naturally Paraben Free & Non-Toxic formulation.
What is Cellfood Oxygen Gel?
Cellfood Oxygen Gel is specially formulated to take advantage of the unique properties of Cellfood. Formulated with specific high quality ingredients to create a skin gel that is all natural and non-toxic.
- Renews skin texture and promotes a youthful complexion
- Suitable for all skin types, restoring natural balance
- Softens and smooths dry skin; reduces uneven texture
- Refines oily skin yet revitalizes skin’s moisture
- Decreases appearance of fine lines around eyes and mouth.
Cellfood Oxygen Gel Combines:
- Cellfood - 129 vital nutrients made from sea water, mineral springs and fossilised plants with dissolved oxygen.
- Aloe Vera - A remarkable plant, prized internationally as a natural moisturiser & softener for healthy looking skin.
- Lavender Blossom - A favourite natural ingredient in European facials, relaxing and refreshing the skin.
- Fossilised Organics - A rich blend of 100% natural organics, containing trace minerals to help nourish the skin.
- Glycerine - A natural humectant, glycerine may attract moisture to the skin, helping it feel softer and more resilient. It adds silkiness and helps aid moisture balance.
The wonder of Cellfood
Winner of the Advanced Technology Award, Cellfood is the formula included that makes Cellfood Oxygen Gel the most nourishing, revitalising skin care product available. 129 vital nutrients including 78 ionic minerals and 51 beneficial nutrients naturally occurring in sea water, mineral springs and fossilised plants with dissolved oxygen.
Directions for Use:
Evening: Cleanse face well. Lightly glide your fingers over the gel and apply a small amount over face and neck, concentrating under the eye area. Your skin may feel firmer as the Gel dries. Oxygen Gel’s helps restore ideal moisture balance.
Morning: Wash off Gel; your face will feel clean and fresh. Then re-apply a light film. Skin feels firmer as the Gel dries. Nutrients feed and protect the skin all day. Also use on any non-facial areas requiring revitalisation. Quick-Mask: Apply a light film at any hour of day or night. Leave on for one hour. Wash off. Face will feel revitalised and nourished.
Moisturiser and makeup tips: If more moisturising is desired, either mix gel with your favourite moisturiser when applying, or apply gel first, and then moisturiser. You may also apply makeup or sunscreen over Gel.
For persistent conditions: You may add 1 or 2 drops of original Cellfood concentrate to the Oxygen Gel for special skin problems. Don't add it to the jar - rather, mix a drop or two into an individual application of Gel. You may use cap for mixing. Gel will become more liquified, and will penetrate your skin's cellular tissue with enhanced oxygenating power.
Important Note - Skin Detoxification: When first using, short-term skin breakout may occur as toxins draw to the surface. This is a normal healing process.
Skin Healing: A generous layer of Gel is desirable for healing skin problems, and may result in some minor flaking as the mask dries. For cosmetic use, using a thinner layer will prevent this.
Cellfood Oxygen Gel comes in a 60 mL tub which will last up to several months, depending on usage.
Cellfood (proprietary blend of 78 minerals, 34 enzymes, 17 amino acids, electrolytes & dissolved oxygen), Purified Water, Lavender Blossom Extract, Glycerin (kosher), Polysaccharide Gums, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate