Say hello to luxurious, low-waste shaves when you add the CaliWoods Copper Safety Razor to your bathroom routine!
This is last razor you will ever buy, simply replace the blades! It is completely plastic-free and makes shaving a breeze.
The CaliWoods Copper Safety Razor Pack contains:
1 x Copper Stainless Safety Razor
5 x Stainless Steel Blades
1 x Blade Return Envelope
Why you will LOVE the CaliWoods Copper Razor:
The super stylish colour will not come off! See the tech details below.
Simple screw mechanism and two top holding plates - super durable and there are no parts that will break.
BEST TIP: Use gentle pressure when using - let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you!
Plastic free. No more disposable plastic shavers filling our landfills and oceans - just replace the blades.
Caliwoods take back your blades! Use, Dry, Post, Repurpose. Once you have 40 or more blades, simply post them back. Caliwoods accept them even if they are from another brand.
Considering the end-of-life of a product and closing the waste loop is part of product stewardship - getting the good stuff going here in NZ.
Unisex! Great both for Men's and Women's shaving.
Refill blade packs available. You will soon be able to order these on auto-ship with a handy subscription service. You choose the delivery period based on hair type and shaving frequency.
Blade Take-Back Program:
Caliwoods take Sustainability seriously. In this world, it's impossible to be perfect when the whole system seems to be against our best intentions. BUT...something as small as changing your razor can save hundreds of pieces of plastic every year.
Better yet, if you send your used blades back to us or direct to Caliwoods to clean and dry, they will re-purpose or recycle them!
1. Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades are no longer sharp enough for the job. 2. Clean the blade and dry thoroughly. 3. Post the Blades back to us! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods. 4. Re-purpose - This bit is CaliWoods' job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle.
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between he two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after each use of the soap, hair and gunk and let dry.
The Technical Details:
This Stainless Steel Razor is made from Type 304
The copper coloured razor is made from Stainless Steel Type 304 and has Copper electroplated within the stainless. The Copper isn't a layer and cannot 'come off'!
Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. The blade is held tightly between these two plates. This is better than Butterfly mechanism razors - they don't last as long when the screw mechanism fails.