Absolute Essential Lemon Essential Oil (Organic)
#certified organic #argentina.
Lemon oil has positive & uplifting qualities to support clear thinking, humour and decisiveness.
It has cleansing and antibacterial properties and works well mixed with Bergamot to make a refreshing skin deodorant. Can be diffused to cleanse and refresh the air inside your home.
- Immune System: Lemon oil may be used to support healthy immune function when fighting infection.
- Feet Treat: Rejuvenate tired and sore feet after work with a soothing foot bath.
- Circulation: Support healthy circulation and thus help protect against varicose veins with massage to the affected area.
- Ant & Fly Repellent: Repel annoying flies and ants add 3-5 drops to a dish cloth and wipe down surfaces. Alternatively drop some oil in the ants path to discourage their progress. Repeat as required.
A few drops on a warm compress may be used to support healthy circulation. Lemon oil may be used to support healthy immune function when fighting infection. Have 5-10 drops diffusing continuously in the home or at the office.
Add drops to dish rinse water or home-made cleaners. and add a few drops to natural cleaning solutions to upgrade fragrance and efficacy. Blends well with: Orange Sweet, Rosemary, Vetiver, Bergamot.
Traditional & Historical Information:
Both traditional Chinese and Indian medicine have a long history of use with lemon. It has been cited in treatments for food poisoning, malaria, typhoid and scurvy. It is considered a purifying agent on the blood and stimulating to healthy body process. It has been cited in remedies for colds, throat infection, anxiety and high blood pressure, and also used to promote cleansing in the lymphatic system and to help relieve muscular aches and pains. The scent of Lemon is said to improve concentration.
Please note: the traditional uses listed here are for reference only and under no circumstances should they be taken as recommendations for cures or treatments for diseases or medical conditions. Therapeutic oils are used to support natural body functions and work in harmony with our body's physiology.
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Rejuvenate tired and sore feet after work by adding 5 drops of Lemon oil and cup of Epsom salts to a foot bath. This method also supports the body's natural lymphatic drainage processes. Repeat as required.
- Foot bath: Add 5 drops of Lemon oil and cup of Epsom salts to a foot bath. This method also supports the body's natural lymphatic drainage processes. Repeat as required.
- Massage: Mix 50 drops of Lemon oil with 10mls of Sweet Almond oil and apply to the affected area daily.
Citrus Limonum, rind, cold pressed, organically grown in Argentina.
Lemon oil is slightly photo toxic so avoid sunlight after application to the skin. May cause irritation insensitive skin. Should not be used by people with citrus allergies. May irritate if used in the bath or in combination with hot water and the skin. If ingested, follow with olive oil and seek advice. Avoid eyes, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Therapeutic plant oils are used to support natural body process for optimum health and wellbeing. The information here is NOT meant as recommendation for cure of any medical condition or disease.