Zoo Cacay Oil *50 cents towards The Orangutan Project*
Zoo Natural Cacay anti-aging oil is a 100% natural, cold pressed oil that contains 50% more vitamin E and twice the amount of Linoleic Acid than Argan Oil, as well as three times more retinol (a derivative of vitamin A) than Rosehip oil. Retinol helps combat wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Are you ready to experience the skin-nourishing, anti-aging benefits of this incredible oil for yourself? Cacay oil gives you a natural face lift!
Cacay oil is made from the fatty seeds of the cacay plant, found in South America. Touted as the new ‘miracle oil’, cacay oil is a superfood for your skin or hair. Enjoy younger, healthier skin with just a few drops to quickly penetrate, nourish and hydrate the skin.
Cacay oil is anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory. Cacay oil is known for its high concentration of antioxidants, which work to keep body cells, collagen and elastin from damage by free radicals, which in turn helps keep skin young and healthy.
Cacay oil protects and hydrates the skin, improves elasticity, making skin resilient, and also stimulates collagen production. Cacay oil gives you a natural face lift!
50 cents from each purchase of Zoo products goes towards The Orangutan Project!
Benefits of Cacay Oil
- Reduces wrinkles and other signs of ageing: Being so rich with skin nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids, cacay oil is considered the reigning champion of natural anti-aging skin care products. Just a drop or two massaged into fine lines and wrinkles will provide visible improvement, within a few weeks. With regular use, you should notice a difference in the tone and quality of your skin.
- Reduces facial blemishes, scars and stretch marks: The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally present in Cacay oil are the perfect combination for healthy skin regeneration. Its high vitamin E content means it can also be used to help fade stretch marks and scars.
- Increase Skin Hydration: For deep nourishment, add a couple of drops to give your face an extra shot of vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Nourishment for Hair and Scalp: Add a couple of drops to shampoo or conditioner to nourish your scalp and add body and shine to your hair.
- One of the best natural sources of Vitamin A Cacay oil contains three times more retinol (a derivative of vitamin A) than Rosehip oil, which helps reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging, and boost collagen production and regenerates the skin.
- Packed with Linoleic Acid: The skin nourishing essential fatty acid. Linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid and one of the main components which make up the protective outer membrane of healthy skin cells. Linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory, acne reductive, and moisture retentive properties when applied topically on the skin. Cacay oil provides twice as much linoleic acid than Argan Oil.
- Chock-full of Vitamin E: Vitamin E is known for its skin healing and nourishing properties. Cacay oil boasts an extra 50% more Vitamin E than Argan oil.
Ingredients:100% natural, cold pressed oil.
Directions for Use:
Apply a few drops morning and night to your face and neck. If you cleanse and tone, apply afterwards. If you use a day/ night moisturiser, apply the cacay oil first - although unless you have very dry skin, you will probably not need both.