Good Health Immuno-Biotic - ON SALE!
Did you know that 80% of your immune system is located in your gut? Only when your gut is functioning well will your immune system be at its optimum.
Good Health Immuno-Biotic is a clinically researched PRE and PRO-biotic in one! The Prebiotic feeds the Probiotic and other good bacteria in the gut, together restoring optimal gut flora balance and providing a boost for immune health.
Healthy gut bacteria have an essential role in maintaining a strong digestive system and immunity. Many factors such as diet, ageing, medication (especially antibiotics), illness, stress, pH, infection, and lifestyle can upset the balance of good bacteria that should reside in your gut. An imbalance can cause health problems some of which include digestive issues and a weak immune system.
The ingredients of Good Health Immuno-Biotic work beneficially together for optimal gut flora balance. The prebiotic increases the effectiveness of the probiotic. The combination reduces the gut pH level (makes it more alkaline) to prevent growth of pathogenic (‘bad’ disease carrying) organisms.
Our low cost shipping is available on up to 2 packs! (Non rural addresses only).
Good Health Immuno-Biotic:
- Contains both PRE and PRO biotics, along with glutamine for gut health
- Contains the probiotic Bacillus coagulans
- Contains the prebiotic EpiCor®, clinically researched as a probiotic for the management of digestive imbalances
- The prebiotic EpiCor® is also clinically researched to strengthen the immune system and support mucosal defense
- The prebiotic EpiCor® magnifies effect of probiotic and helps ‘good’ bacteria to multiply and flourish
- No added dairy or gluten; vege capsules
- Can be stored at room temperature and convenient to take
- Clinically researched unique IS2 Bacillus coagulans (Strain ATCC PTC-11748)has a naturally resistant coat provides protection from heat, moisture and gastric acid to get to where it is needed. Starts multiplying after surviving the acidic conditions of the stomach
Per vege capsule:
|Yeast dried fermentate EpiCor®||250mg|
|Bacillus coagulans*||1 billion CFU|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||5mg|
- Clinically researched unique IS2 Bacillus coagulans (Strain ATCC PTC-11748) - is a unique, spore germinating probiotic with a naturally resistant coat which provides resilience to different temperatures and pH levels and is able to survive conditions that many other probiotics cannot. Upon arrival in the duodenum it germinates and multiplies rapidly having reached the targeted area. Bacillus coagulans supports digestion and maintains a healthy gut environment vital to maintaining a healthy immune function.
- EpiCor® - is a clinically researched yeast dried fermentate that works as a prebiotic to increase good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract by helping the “friendly” bacteria including probiotics to thrive in the intestines, which also helps explain part of its mode of action as an immune system strengthener. EpiCor® significantly increases the levels of butyrate (a short chain fatty acid) that has been shown to be beneficial for gut immune health and increases the levels of beneficial bacteria including bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. The immune and prebiotic effects of EpiCor® are complementary and help to improve gut and immune health.
- Glutamine - is an essential amino acid that is the primary fuel used by the cells lining the small and large intestine. Glutamine protects the gut mucosa from damage whilst also promoting intestinal repair by tightening the openings in the gut lining preventing undigested food molecules and other toxins crossing the gut barrier and into the bloodstream (a condition known as leaky gut syndrome). Glutamine strengthens the gut barrier reducing inflammation and strengthening the immune system.
- Zinc - maintains the health of the intestinal wall, maintaining a healthy immune system and for the development and maturation of healthy immune cells. A deficiency rapidly diminishes immune function contributing to increased risk of infections.
Directions for Use:
Maintenance - Adults: 1 capsule daily with food.
Acute - Adults: 2 capsules, once daily with food.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Suitable for those with dairy or gluten intolerances.
No refrigeration required.
Contra-indications / Cautions:
None known. Safe to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.