UPDATE 2 April:
After multiple requests, we have reviewed the latest guidelines for essential businesses and have decided to register with MBIE to dispatch the following items:
💛Natural soap/ shampoo
💛Natural skin & haircare
💛Essential oils - to support immunity, etc
💛Manuka & kanuka products in the categories above - not widely available elsewhere
💛Organic hand sanitiser
💛Household cleaning items e.g. plastic free dishcloths
💛Herbal & nutritive supplement products but only in conjunction with above listed personal care & household item(s).
We will not be dispatching non-essential items like reusable sporks & cups at this time - but you are still welcome to place an order! We will send these as soon as restrictions are lifted. Thank you so much for your support during this time.
Only one person will be operating in the dispatch area (Ros) and will be following all the required hygiene protocols. We will book courier pickups 3x per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday – starting Monday (no pickup Easter Friday or Monday.)
To place an order, you can order online as usual or feel free to email us to double check what we have in stock!
We are following these required guidelines:
- Only take orders online or by phone.
- Take orders only for essential non-food goods.
- Take all appropriate public health measures to protect your staff and customers (e.g. physical distancing,hygiene basics, appropriate personal protective equipment).
- Home deliver all essential goods in a contactless way.
UPDATE 25 MARCH:
We have decided to close all dispatch for the time being, as with the clarifications the government has released on level 4 restrictions, we now consider that we our current product availability is non-essential under the current guidelines. We are hoping parliament may review things like natural health as being essential (you may have seen a petition circulating about this.)
If anything is reviewed, we will likely apply to reopen our dispatch, as we believe access to products like what we offer is important and it's preferential for NZ businesses to be operating rather instead of consumers purchasing from overseas companies!
The following retail options are still available within NZ:
If you place an order with us this is fine: we will fulfill it as soon as possible after the restrictions are lifted.
Stay well everyone!
From 23 March:
Be Vibrant is still open for dispatch of orders as we are operating under home isolation but only for products that fall under the "Essential Consumer Goods" category. This is yet to be fully clarified by the NZ govt but we understand it includes personal hygiene & cleaning products.
Non essential items should not be ordered during this time.
Please note the following:
- Dispatch is only being done by Rosamund only from our home base and careful hygiene protocols are being followed, including surrounding the use of recycled materials for packing.
- Courier services are via Courierpost and orders may take longer than usual to arrive.
- Some items may not be able to be supplied, depending on the flow of goods from suppliers. We have tried to mark out of stock items as such rather than continuing to sell when items are unavailable, but if we cannot supply something you've ordered, we'll contact you as soon as possible and may be able to offer an alternative.
- For our detailed shipping pricing & policy information, please go here.